Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TESTING] I can't seem to stop production at a single line factory
Here is my save game. Please note the weird factory numbers going into the negatives! I can't seem to stop production at a single line factory as a result of this. It also seems to let me double production output beyond what it should when I change the production number. Check the New York factory. It is a single line factory that has gone haywire from me using the regional North America inputs instead of the discreet factory screens.

Even after playing with the lines and "fixing it" there shows double output and double platform availability.

Please check out my save, it has gone a little haywire and I can't keep going with this save.

Really enjoying the game. Some of the other bugs I have run into have been noted in other threads.

Oh for 2nd gear 2.4.0.0

Attached Files
.zip   Stabilized.zip (Size: 64.65 MB / Downloads: 18)
Sorry for the late reply,

The question is, how did you manage to make it go negative? Do you happen to recall how?

A quick work around is the "Idle All Factories" button in the Mega Menu, that seemed to fix the issue.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I made it go negative by setting the max production number, doing something else, coming back and changing it again. It would let me type in a doubled number or autotype would type in the doubled number. Once that was set, it actually allowed that number of vehicles to be produced. But changing it after you passed the turn like that sent it haywire when i tried to set it all to zero again, it gives me a weird negative number, and doesn't actually stop producing the full number of units.

At least this is how I remember it happening.
Read about us not submitting bugs in a timely manner. Took me a few days to get it to glitch. Starting a game on nightmare is not a quick endeavor. Even after a decade of playing, i can make it work one in 5 times. It is always such a narrow path to walk...
No worry about the timely manner. Over the years, I have come to expect it like this. It just bums me out because mentally I already switched to the other project. So, now I am dragged back into this one. Smile

None the less, better things get reported than not. It's the only way I can fix many of these things, because I'm only one person and can't play test everything.

Anyway, thanks! I'll try to duplicate it in the coming days. I hope to get a v2.4.0.1 patch out by next week.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I couldn't duplicate your issue, but I put additional checks when you click the apply buttons to see if i can prevent it from going negative. We'll see if that works and if you can duplicate it again.