Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.4.0.0
(09-13-2024, 01:45 AM)kdgearcity Wrote:
(08-23-2024, 09:53 AM)Eric.B Wrote: This system can not change the maximum production amount. It also can't look ahead and know exactly how many units you need. What it does is add previous demand with missing sales to come up with the number of units it needs to produce. So, some months it may overproduce, and some months it may underproduce. The AI is using this exact system to manage its production.

Is there an easy way to see if a factory is underproducing? Say we have a 100 limit but due to increasing competition I now only sell 50. Are these numbers visible in the month report?

I thought I put the max production amount in the reports, but it seems I missed doing that. I will mark it down to do it for v2.4.0.1.

Quote:
(08-23-2024, 09:53 AM)Eric.B Wrote: The District Factory system is disabled on the world map with the new production system. (Specifically because of designing new factories.) However, district factory management does work in the MegaMenu.
The "District Factory system" is that setting on the map to build and repair multiple factories at once in a district right? I can see that the new retooling idea does not work with this.

Thanks for al the hard work Eric!

Correct. It could be done, but it adds a couple more weeks of work to a version that already took 6 weeks too long. So, it will be split into its own bounty.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.4.0.0 - by Eric.B - 08-23-2024, 09:53 AM
RE: GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.4.0.0 - by kdgearcity - 09-13-2024, 01:45 AM
RE: GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.4.0.0 - by Eric.B - 09-13-2024, 10:22 AM