Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] New Factory - Number of lines
Thanks for the continued support

[/quote]

You'll need to expand upon this because I am unsure what you're talking about. What issues are you having? What is it doing? This might be a bug, but we're right at the cut-off for the next update. So, if you can let me know before I finish building GearCity v2.0.0.13, I'll look into it for GC:2G v2.4.0.1. (Save game pre and post issue is most helpful.)
[/quote]

Sorry I moved on in the save but what I think happened was that I acquired a company and all its factories and models. Then in the same turn I spun it off as a subsidiary. This caused all my factories to ideal and thus needing a retool. And more importantly setting up the retooling numbers all over again.

Anyway I seemed to have run into another problem. In 1953 , when I try to build a new factory, it now does not let me build the huge 100k+ capacity factories. The max I can build is 15k or so even with 6 platforms. I tried it in "developed" cities like cologne too. I already have built 300k capacity factories earlier in the forties in the same save. Save attached.

Attached Files
.zip   indiawheels 3.zip (Size: 38.68 MB / Downloads: 3)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - 09-07-2024, 10:34 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by upanchamia - 09-07-2024, 11:38 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - 09-07-2024, 11:52 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - 09-09-2024, 04:05 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - Yesterday, 01:15 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by upanchamia - Yesterday, 11:09 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - Yesterday, 11:59 PM