Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[FIXED]UI Changes to reduce tedium
(09-09-2013, 08:35 PM)Drake Wrote: Also there are a few other little annoyances:
1. I cannot check the stock of vehicles on the factory management from the map.
2. If I stop production of the vehicle I can no longer see my reserves, even though they exist.
3.I also cannot see the full name of vehicles when I'm setting or changing prices so it can get confusing with different model years and I have to adjust it on each dealership.
4.Also I can't seem to find where I can see the total sales of each of my vehicles; a chart would be nice.
5.Component names can't be very long and it makes naming different versions limited and annoying.

I'm sure I'll think of a few more later.

2. I believer you can. It is possible to create a user generated report. If you select Model / Sales / inventory. If you create a user generated report, you will have to wait one turn before you can see it. I have added a example in the attachment. It gives you a idea wich models are being overproduced. However, you can't see wich factories are overproducing in order to avoid transportation costs.
4. If you go to charts --> 12 month car sales by model. You get a pretty good idea how well your cars are selling in total. You can also make selections in the chart menu to see how much a certain model is selling in all cities. It's difficult to see the difference in model years. My solution is to rename my models with a number for example mk2. Now it's a clear difference between the new and the old model.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]UI Changes to reduce tedium - by Drake - 09-09-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: UI Changes to reduce tedium - by Eric.B - 09-09-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: UI Changes to reduce tedium - by Drake - 09-10-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: UI Changes to reduce tedium - by WaterlandBaits - 10-11-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: UI Changes to reduce tedium - by Eric.B - 10-11-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: UI Changes to reduce tedium - by Eric.B - 11-28-2013, 10:21 AM