Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TESTING]Random Crashes/Incorrect Figures/General Bugs I've noticed
I finally got the chance to play this game extensively last night! biggrin

Anything bug-wise I find I will put here. I have only noticed a handful of bugs so far but just played through the ones I could.

Only issues I've noticed so far are:
1. "Gearcity has stopped working" (randomly but I'll try and see if there is a pattern, returning to office from R&D was the most recent crash)
2. Citys showing as numbers in the "model sales per city"
3. Figures in the funding slider for the race team funding showing with incorrect punctuation. For Example: $1,23,00.7 which should show $123,007 or something similar.

Also are contracts available for engine, gearbox and vehicle sales yet? I cant seem to "assign" a sale price for each under "contract" in R&D? Yet there is a price there already?

Only other thing I have noticed that clicking on "assign" and other buttons sometimes requires 3 or 4 clicks to actually work? I've noticed this mostly with assigning workers/production lines in the factories and/or mega menu.

Anything else I notice I will give accurate methods to recreate them in a step by step format with pics (if possible) and logs if available.

(I downloaded the "full" version under open beta. I presume this is version 1.10 but how can I check? I tried "details" in "properties" (of the shortcut) but no version details were there so how can I check my version for sure? I have not noticed the version anywhere ingame.)

Hope I can be of more help in the comin days!

Messages In This Thread
[TESTING]Random Crashes/Incorrect Figures/General Bugs I've noticed - by Drummerdude48 - 12-12-2013, 05:05 AM