Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Done at Factory
(12-03-2015, 03:40 AM)WolveNZ Wrote: Instead of shipping range set at each branch, wouldnt it make more sense to do shipping range at the factories?
Shipping used to be done at the factory level, however due to overwhelming demand, it was moved to the branch level: http://steamcommunity.com/app/285110/dis...594131756/

Quote:- Setting shipping range on some W.German cities to only receive vehicles from Berlin is very tricky. The Range to Paris and Berlin is very close and almost impossible to get one and not the other using the slider.
Use the district lock system and lock the factory/vehicles in W.Germany to W. Germany District. They will then not pull any vehicles from Paris.

Quote:- Having to set the shipping range of half a dozen branches is very finicky and time consuming.
Again, district system will be your friend here.

Quote:Now, both of these problems should be easy to solve with the 'district shipping' feature - having central Europe as a separate custom district.. But for whatever reason, it doesn't work most of the time - might be user error.
Anything to add to this? Because it works fine for me.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
Shipping Done at Factory - by WolveNZ - 12-03-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: Shipping Done at Factory - by Eric.B - 12-03-2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Shipping Done at Factory - by Eric.B - 12-03-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Shipping Done at Factory - by WolveNZ - 12-03-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Shipping Done at Factory - by Eric.B - 12-03-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Shipping Done at Factory - by WolveNZ - 12-04-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Shipping Done at Factory - by Eric.B - 12-04-2015, 07:29 PM