Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Can't get rid of components of aquired companies
If you click on "View Engine" it'll show you the "View Part" window. On the right is the "Used In" list. This is all the vehicles that use the selected component.

So in the case of your picture. The 69hp Model E-D2. This engine is used in the 1916 Aquala Approver and the Jafnhar contract.

Now in the case of the Jafnhar contract. This is a contract owned by Doobuls, which you bought, but for some reason you did not inherit the contract. I'm going to fix that in the code right now.

Once that contract runs out. (Which it will in a few turns.) you'll be open to ending production of that component.

But yeah, anytime you run into something you can't end production of, click the "view" button and look in the upper right and it'll tell you what it's in. If anything is "Active" you won't be able to end production.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't get rid of components of aquired companies - by Eric.B - 01-08-2016, 01:43 PM