Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Important Comments on Research and Development and New Game Advanced Menu
Well after playing 1.18 for sometime I am very happy in the direction the game is going and am truly thankful for such a detailed sophisticated game. I had some comments and ideas.

I had some ideas of things that could be added to the new game advanced menu. One thing would be a custom starting design skill option from the start. I cannot wait to have the custom start year as an option as well!

If one had design skill that was off the charts could one therefore build a car from what would be theoretically the far future or is there a max setting to r&d?

I have found that DOHC arrives before the OHV I head in the early years of the game that would be in error in terms of history. In the last years of the game at least one components is not available the superlegga frame.

One thing I wanted to mention was the suggestion not to eliminate the 2 cycle engine. I understand that it may not be the most popular format but it does come in handy when making small or unique engines.

Another idea I had was the “Locking” of exterior engine dimensions to fit into a certain size and then altering the bore and stroke for maximum displacement.

I also miss the detailed city and highway fuel mileage specs. I would like to keep the combined but providing more info would be great.

Now here is the big question: What happened to turbine engines? I was wondering if turbines would ever show up in the game; after all Chrysler spent a lot of money trying to put one in production.

Thanks again for the game it really has made a lot of childhood dreams come true I play it everyday.

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Important Comments on Research and Development and New Game Advanced Menu - by JPK - 07-06-2015, 01:58 PM