Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to launch the game through steam since 6/16
Hello, Sorry if this has already been addressed but I have been unable to launch the game since the steam update this past week. I am not sure what to do about this. I have tried to uninstall and verity the steam game files but it still get nothing. I wish it would give me an error message or something so I would have more to go off of but, when I click play I select "Play Gear City" and then I get the indicator from steam saying the game is launching but nothing happens and then steam just allows me to select play again like the game was never launched. I was wanting to try out the 2nd Gear DLC Beta but now I am unable to launch the base game as well as any betas. 
Let me know if there is any additional information I can give. I am running a Windows 11 Pro machine but have had no issues with the game before now. I made sure to unsub from any workshop content and there are no mods installed that I am aware of.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Unable to launch the game through steam since 6/16 - by TiddyBoii33 - 06-18-2023, 02:27 PM