Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First success - Gellard
(11-19-2013, 03:52 PM)Endders Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:16 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Sounds pretty good. Sorry that the game screwed up. 1.09 should be a little harder as the prices have decreased some therefor it'll be harder to make so much money quickly. Smile

Not to go " stomping " around but I find it increasingly hard to sell cars for a high price.... I might make a save and upload it too you, I think you've set a straight limit on the max you can sell for before it decreases to a amount you make no money on, or sell none at all, Persay I make a car that cost 3.7k to manufacture, the MOST I can sell this vehicle for is only 4100 or 4200 IF I'm lucky...... which is just 400 dollars of profit per car which isn't good, since the car itself already is taking its toll ONTOP of having to pay workers to build it that have skill enough which is 22-30 which at the max level 30 dollars, you make nearly nothing off of it.. so that cap should be raised higher but somehow not abused.. I think demographics that you research should play into it, or whatever the piece in the car designer that allows you to select age, gender, and whom you are going to sell it too..

I do have to agree with you that cap needs to be raised. But not by very much. The problem is when you look wealth distribution charts they rarely give you any calculations after you get above 5x per capita. Which makes generating a realistic formulas a bit harder.

Anyway please upload a game file for me, and I'll do some tweaking in 1.10 to see if we can get some balance.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
First success - Gellard - by ChaapaNA - 10-13-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: First success - Gellard - by Eric.B - 10-13-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: First success - Gellard - by Endders - 11-19-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: First success - Gellard - by Eric.B - 11-19-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: First success - Gellard - by ChaapaNA - 10-13-2013, 05:30 PM