Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$750] #001 FBS Voting Website
Price: $750

Description: Currently, we vote on the official forums and Patreon. Many people don't like using forums and would prefer a cleaner voting system. This bounty would extend the FBS website to allow you to vote. You'll also see your voting points (the system already exists) and see real-time voting results. You can also assign if your contributions go toward FBS milestones or our general operations. (In the event we start raising funds for AeroMogul separately from GearCity.) The system won't require an old-school forum account OR the use of Patreon's comment system.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: I suck at javascript and barely can do php. It may not increase voter turnout, which renders it moot.

Eric's Opinion: The hope is that a separate voting system could increase voter turnout and make voting easy. It will also make it easier to let everyone know the current vote result status. That said, there is a high chance it won't tempt more people to vote which renders it moot. I don't think forum posts are that high of a barrier, so, I don't think a voting website would change that.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski