Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$1800] #340 Marque Revenues Report
Price: $1800

Description: This bounty adds a revenue report for each marque your company owns. The game will use marque assignment and ownership to calculate the report's revenues and expenses. This will not include revenues or expenses related to activities outside of manufacturing, racing, sales, licensing, contracting, or RnD. We'll also work this information into the stock report.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty can become complicated quickly. In the database, the game stores most of the financial information under the parent company. This bounty will require me to split out the marque's share of the revenues/expenses from the bulk data and/or store it with the marque's data. This will result in longer turn times either way.

Eric's Opinion:
Eric's Opinion: I believe this will add more transparency and openness to how well your marque's are doing on their own. The downside is, I don't see a way to do this without increasing turn times.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Request Thread: https://ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4579
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski