Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] 2.4.0.0 - Model Quality & Production Amount
It looks like Model Quality does not change according to Production Amount until you use 100% of the Maximum Limit. Not sure if this is intended, as it's basically binary right now - for any value below maximum production, you gain the same amount of quality gain per month. As soon as you go to max production, quality goes down. 

I'd assume there'd be some kind of scale where Quality gradually decreases as Production Amount increases?

Thanks, it looks like the system is dividing by integers instead of floats. I'll have the issue fixed after enough bugs come in for an update.

The new system is a bit more complex and factors in how you're using all factories, it's not just a linear progression of production amount.

The formula is:

Average((1/Number of Bodies-0.25) * 0.05 + (1/Number Of Chassis - 0.5)*0.25 - ( 0.5 * Production Amount / Max Production) ) for each factory producing this car.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Fixed.

I have a micro update coming out in a little bit to fix UI scaling issue. If it requires code changes, this will be included. If it does not require code change, then this update will come when ever we get another moderate sized issue that does or in a couple days if there aren't any bugs.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Appreciate you. Thanks!
Just release 2.4.0.0 SP1 to fix this issue, you may have to restart Steam in order to download it.