Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TESTING]Increasing price of Vehicles/Can't sell new versions
Were you using the New Model Year or New Trim buttons?

1905 is a bad year to try to design a car, prices are 100% higher than average. It should steeply drop until 1915ish as modern factory techniques are implemented.

The major issue you are having came about because of an exploit that allowed for people to charge insane amounts of a car and still sell models. I haven't been able to balance the rest of the game yet to meet the new cap on prices.

All in all the jump from $2,200 to $5,000 is on par with what it should be, however ALL prices need to come down by at least half and the number of consumers needs to be reduced.

And actually cost of vehicles increases from 1900 to 1906 then quickly decreases until roughly 1934 when everything increases again. Wink

Anyhoo 1.08 comes out tomorrow or the day after, 1.09 will be a very small build and I'll probably address some balancing issues such as this. (Won't be able to implement any new features in 1.09 Sad ).
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing price of Vehicles/Can't sell new versions - by Eric.B - 09-09-2013, 11:45 PM