Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.3.0.0 64 bit, ALT+Tab / Loss of focus causes black scene
(05-31-2024, 08:47 AM)AstraMeccanica Wrote:
(05-30-2024, 10:09 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(05-30-2024, 10:01 PM)AstraMeccanica Wrote: I'm having the same issue (Win10, DirectX).
With borderless window it works but it also make reading monthly reports really annoying

What is the issue you have with reading monthly reports in borderless window mode?

There isn't anything I can do with native full screen and DirectX9. If you must have native full screen, I recommend using OpenGL.

With borderless DirectX, the report window collapses and you have to resize it manually. I bet it's due to the visible windows app bar, so the solution could be force the app bar to automatically disappear. I'll let you know

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The reports windows in the game are not resizable. They're fixed to 1024x512 or 1024x1024, depending on your resolution. If you have "Dynamic Report Size" enabled, they'll expand to the height of your resolution, but they're still not user-resizable. If you could provide a video or a screenshot of what you're talking about, that would be helpful.

To be clear, this is the reports window in the game: https://wiki.gearcity.info/doku.php?id=g...rts_window

If you mean something else, I'll need a screenshot of it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2.3.0.0 64 bit, ALT+Tab / Loss of focus causes black scene - by Eric.B - 05-31-2024, 09:13 AM