Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.3.0.2 - Excessive transportation costs with auto-production on
Without the save game there isn't much I can tell you. You're also clipping the year. I suspect it's around 1920?

The distance from Madrid to St Petersburg is 3200km. Formula for shipping costs is:
https://wiki.gearcity.info/doku.php?id=g...s#shipping

Since I don't have the save in front of me, if I just plug 50 ratings into all the values and 0.5 ratings for the fuels, I get

(3200^1.03/((7.0+(50/85.0)+ (50/85.0)) * 1.004^21)) * ((0.7 / (7.0+(50/85.0)+ (50/85.0))) +1) * 1.0 * ((0.5+0.5)/2.0) = $248

But of course, 1920 Madrid and St. Petersburg is not going to be at a 50 rating.

Upload the save game, and I'll be happy to look for you.

I suggest splitting Europe into two and using the custom districts restrictions. Russia is really far away from Western Europe.

Quote:By the way. As you can see from the pictures in link, I have a car model called "Beta". If I want to update the model, I'm forced to change its name because the game says "there is already a vehicle with this name". And of course there is, it's mine! I had very bug (?) on classic Gearcity too, from time to time

Again, upload the save game, and I'll be happy to take a look at it. Note, you have to use "New Generation" or "New Trim" to reuse a name. And you can not use the same parent model for a new generation IF you already have.

Quote:While we're at it, can someone explain to me what the screen blow is saying? I'm not clear on what those sliders actually do

Autoproduction will add a factory line when the "speed" slider hits 68.9% It will remove a production line when the "speed" slider hits 30%.

https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3799
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2.3.0.2 - Excessive transportation costs with auto-production on - by Eric.B - 06-03-2024, 04:15 PM