Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] New Factory - Number of lines
(09-09-2024, 04:05 PM)Eric.B Wrote: This was actually a display issue, the number of lines does increase if you build the factory. Of course, this makes it hard to judge how big the factory is when you're building it.

Anyway, I have fixed the issue, and the changes will be in the next update! Thanks again!

Thank you! I decided to play anyway using the new production systema and I had a few questions/comments

1) There should be an ability to retool your factories maybe 2 months prior to the design being ready. That way you dont have to wait to retool and have downtime right after new designs are completed and reviewed.

2) Is there a feature for the auto adjust to also retool the factories? Or is the intention for it to always be manual? This gets quite difficult once you have multiple factories making multiple models

3) Is it possible for the new trim/generation to have a checkbox to auto replace everything including factory production numbers?

4) IS a complete retooling always needed after you buy a new company and spin it off as a subsidiary? This makes it very tedious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - 09-07-2024, 10:34 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by upanchamia - 09-07-2024, 11:38 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - 09-07-2024, 11:52 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - 09-09-2024, 04:05 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by upanchamia - Yesterday, 12:00 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - Yesterday, 01:15 PM
RE: New Factory - Number of lines - by Eric.B - Yesterday, 11:59 PM