Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Possible bug on stock split
Hi there,
Sorry for the post, I am not that good at forums and I can not get the quote to work...

I agree with you Arakash, we should still get 50%... So maybe I did it wrong and never bought back my initial available shares, but still... I owe nothing of the stock, my company is worth $ 200+ B, and I can not use this money to finance expansion and whatever...

Basically, it started with a bad choice of mine, but now, the stock splits on and on... Which means NO chances to buy back any shares... (Or 0,00000002% of my shares, waow...) That is why I would like it disabled...

Plus, let's say you do not plan to only be the new Ettore Bugatti, but you also want to become the best leader in the corporate world (lol), and have stock price that literally beats actual Apple share prices, then you can not... Selling 1 share at $100 is the same as selling 2 shares at 50 each, I get it... But still, once again, when stock is top of the sky, selling only one share on two is best, either for the company or for the financial performance...
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Possible bug on stock split - by Arakash - 12-17-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: Possible bug on stock split - by Eric.B - 12-17-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: [FIXED]Possible bug on stock split - by Laurent Tommy Flanagann - 01-02-2014, 03:06 AM