Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Possible bug on stock split
Good morning Eric,

You know what about my very very very high number? It got very very very very very very very much higher!!!! $ 1500 B, and Yeah... That is a B as in billions...

Not sure how I got it, but for sure, I invested a lot in stock market (owning now all available shares from ALL my competitors, which is quite weird, because their stock price decreases and nobody is willing to sell them...), and the only competitors I could not buy were Eisenwerk and Dakrott (their stock prices were half of mine, too costly obviously...)

5 years later, their stock price is $1,3 average, and now, their market cap went down from $600-700 M to respectively 75 and 25 M... So I bought all the shares...

Should I considered I mastered the market, crushing down my competitors with my market strength? LOL, I guess I did... Not sure if I can do it again, but for sure I want to complete this game first!

Please let me know how to upload pictures of it!

Oh and thanks for info Eric!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Possible bug on stock split - by Arakash - 12-17-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: Possible bug on stock split - by Eric.B - 12-17-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: [FIXED]Possible bug on stock split - by Laurent Tommy Flanagann - 01-02-2014, 05:35 AM