Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Bug (maybe design related)
Hi again,

I noticed that sometimes, Acceleration stays at 0 (0-100 or 0-60)... Let's say most of the time actually...

So, first thing to add, it DOES NOT stop me from having HUGE sales, as you can see!
Example with my very first car, the Hamburger:

But still, I wondered what I could possibly do differently on those cars, and I may have something...

When you create car body design, sometimes, tyres are just crap to setup... I think we all experienced it...

My guess is that on the cars that have 0, I had difficulties setting those tyres, and even if I do not see any of them underneath the car, I think the tyres are still there. I mean, the ones I could not move towards the wheel positions... Am I clear enough?

On the first picture, you can see my very first Buttgotti car that I designed for Racing only (I mean I produced it, but mainly to try to win races, which I did not sadly...) the Type 35 A. Acceleration is normal (even if it is not far enough from modern cars), but still, it was designed for racing, so I think it is realistic enough (Plus that I know those cars, they do ROCK!!!)

On this second one, I tried to realize an update of my car (as I noticed that racing results go decreasing over time if the car remains the same) and I think I had this "problem" during body design... So now, the stats are 0...

So, I am not sure of what causes this, but I assume it has something to do with the body design...
I will try again within the game to create 2 cars, one with "Good" tyres locations, and one with bad location (under the car, some kind of "integrated" in it.......)

Any thought?

By the way, that did NOT stop me from selling those two racing cars around $ 5K each! And I sold as many as I produced...
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Bug (maybe design related) - by Laurent Tommy Flanagann - 01-03-2014, 04:20 AM
RE: Bug (maybe design related) - by Arakash - 01-03-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Bug (maybe design related) - by Shleizer - 01-03-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Bug (maybe design related) - by Eric.B - 01-03-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Bug (maybe design related) - by Eric.B - 01-03-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Bug (maybe design related) - by Arakash - 01-05-2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Bug (maybe design related) - by Eric.B - 01-05-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Bug (maybe design related) - by Eric.B - 01-07-2014, 11:29 AM