Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[FIXED]Nonsensical AI Cars/Parts & No AI limit on Tech
(01-15-2014, 02:22 AM)Drake Wrote: I've seen some really strange parts and vehicles..

For Example:
Microcars that were 10 metres long.

a car with 13672463274 HP that could go 1267234673 Km/h

(somewhat unrelated): Occasionally my car design "ratings" screen says that the vehicle I'm designing can transport 1/5 the population of London, but only has a top speed of -1483437843 km/h... I assume this is some sort of time machine that only goes backwards, perhaps intented to save the human race, but when I build it the stats go back to normal Tongue

AI cars that have higher, more reasonable speeds (like 40-60km/h) but when I try to design the exact same vehicle it goes 12-22 km/h

Compact cars with small displacement H10s with less HP than my single cylinder but weigh 3-4 times as much.

Pretty much every AI design I've seen is complete nonsensical madness, and I know its beta, but its too easy to out compete the AI when they build rubbish cars.. Even a basic framework for engine size/cylinders and transmission setup for each type of car would go a long way to helping that.

Also since they have no limit on tech I see 8 spd transmissiond in 1900 and its a little odd..

A suggestion from a player/forum user.

Could you clarify where you are actually looking at both your own and your competitors vehicle ratings/stats.

There is a known bug with the compare Vehicle screens in the "Gearcity Monthly" magazine on the Office desk which makes it show numbers that aren't accurate.
I just checked and this bug is still present in 1.11.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nonsensical AI Cars/Parts & No AI limit on Tech - by Arakash - 01-15-2014, 03:11 AM