Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] 2.4.0.1 - Customer loan payments missing from cashflow
When simulating one turn from the given save, my cash balance changes from $11.079.164.953 to $11.151.794.017. This should mean my cashflow should be: $72.629.064.

Instead the cashflow shows -$66.451.223. This means there is a difference of $139.080.287 not being accounted for which is the same as the customer loan payments.

Attached Files
.zip   2411.db.zip (Size: 53.58 MB / Downloads: 39)
Without a full screenshot of the monthly report, there is nothing I can tell. Please don't clip screenshots.

Is this save game before the picture of the report? Or does it happen every turn? Did you account for tax rebates if it is end of quarter?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(09-23-2024, 10:02 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Without a full screenshot of the monthly report, there is nothing I can tell. Please don't clip screenshots.

Is this save game before the picture of the report? Or does it happen every turn? Did you account for tax rebates if it is end of quarter?

The forum doesn't allow me to upload full screenshots, they exceed the limit of 4mb of png uploads. Resizing them before upload isn't easy which is why I uploaded a part of the screenshot. I've made a resized copy of it instead of cropping it:

The attached save is from before the report.

I have consistently been getting negative cashflow with my balance increasing, it's not a one off.
Thanks for the info!

And I'll see about increasing the picture upload limits.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Here are the html reports

Attached Files
.html   expensesReport.html (Size: 8.67 KB / Downloads: 31)
.html   revenuesReport.html (Size: 7.92 KB / Downloads: 28)
.html   simplyMonthlyReport.html (Size: 17.04 KB / Downloads: 22)
I've bumped up png, jpeg, and jpg up to 40-50mb now. So, that shouldn't be a problem in the future.
I have fixed this issue, you were actually getting double paid for loans.

Although, I don't recall if that was caused by a fix to another bug or if it is left over from fixing another bug. I will have to dig further.

Changes will be in the next update, thanks again!